As a reseller of computers and computer peripherals, we believe our business has a responsibility to offer a way to properly recycle any outdated or unused products.
Dumping or disposing of computers is or will soon be illegal in your area. Serial numbers can be traced back to the company that originally purchased the item and prosecution for improper disposal of hazard wastes could ensue. Data that has not been properly erased could end up in the wrong hands.
BucksIT has created a path for recycling and disposing of computers, monitors and peripherals in a way that is responsible to both our customers and the environment.
- We travel to customers location and inventory items to be recycled or donated.
- Remove items and store them at our location.
- Wipe the drives of all computers and ensure that no data remains.
- Remove serial numbers and product keys from all items.
- Register all items that are worthy of donation with charitable organizations.
- Coordinate with that organization to receive shipments of items.
- Finally we work with our partners to pick up and ship remaining items for proper recycling and disposal.
- A fee is charged in order to cover our time and create a path for companies who are responsible to follow.
We are a proud partner with the National Cristina Foundation. A non-profit organization dedicated to donating used computers to low income schools for their classrooms.